So here we have the second part of the picture. At first I only wanted to do Diana and Knuckles, but now I'm really tempted to try other characters as well. I would really like to know how they come out. How Sonic, Tails, Sally etc. would look in that style. But maybe I'll just give it up and do the background (aka. the third and final part) I had initially planned for this instead.
Unless you people would like me to continue of course.
Just a few things about this picture specifically: yes, the hair and the arms were murder to do, but the effort paid off, I think. The rest was relatively easy, since I really like to do female bodies. (I'm better at female bodies than at male ones - and if this remark entails any cheeky comments I will personally kick your buttocks, so shush!) And of course I also like to draw cats. So there. This came out as a natural composition of you ask me.Trivia:
There are a few other versions of Diana found in the scraps section here on my deviantART account:
- The original comic version of her: [link]
- A very old realistic take on her *shiver*: [link]
- A previous, coloured version of this picture: [link]Edit:
Since a few people asked, I will answer to those questions.
- For one thing the robotic part isn't a glove or gauntlet that she can take off, but a robotic part of her. She has been partially robotocised by Robotnik. Permanent robotocisation is an important part of the SatAM universe and marks a significant difference to the Sega universe and she is a SatAM fan character after all.
- In total the picture took me around 10 to 12 hours perhaps, but since I was working on it over a longer time and not every day for the same amount of time it might have been more or might have been less.