I can't believe that this took so long. I started this about two years ago and just kept on expanding it. After a while it extended over no less than four A4 sheets all more or less chaotically taped to the one where the torso is on. No need to say that this made it one heck of a nightmare to scan! Finally, after a lot of work in Photoshop this is the final result. At first I had planned a coloured version of this, but the picture just started to annoy me too much to get to that. Apart from that, the whole thing is fairly old and the pose is just too stiff to really please me now... hence it's become a line art.
Right now I've started a new Sythiar picture anyway, which is fitting the character a lot more.